Looking for the best cash flow? You can search MLS by rental performance.
Just Listed Property
Curious what is new to the realty market? Here are the newest Outer Banks listings.
Sell Your Property?
Listing your property on the MLS isn't that complicated, just ask us why.
CRITICAL: Know what is to come in 2013-2014 with the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and go about your real estate search with "wide open eyes." Check out the potential flood insurance increase example with homes below BFE, click on the FEMA image above to get informed on the new/future changes to come.
Enhanced MLS Search found no where else. You can search all of the Outer Banks homes for sale by the property cashflow, subdivision, waterfront area, beach proximity, foreclosures, short sales, views, flood zone, & year built. Set up property alerts & get notified of new/changed listings in your search.
Outer Banks Foreclosures aren't always a good deal. Matter in fact, there is only a fraction of foreclosures on the market when comared to 5 years ago. There are a number of signs indicating the market is on the rebound, values have stablized and the Outer Banks distressed property market is drying up.
- Every agent has been in the business for over 10 years.
- All agents have been living on the OBX for over 10 years.
- Provides cutting edge resources found nowhere on the web!
- Every agent utilizes the latest tech/mobile tools & services.
- Timliness is more than a priority, it's the Surfside standard.
- Competency ... Surfside agents provide sound advice and extensive OBX market knowledge.
- In-house and legal / transaction closing advice from Sharp, Michael, Graham, & Baker, LLP
- We can efficiently and effectively list your property within 24 hours. We'll get started today!
- Office cohesion provides our clients a level of service beyond the "single-agent show."
- CALL US TODAY @ 252-599-2300 - We're located at Milepost 3 in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.